At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Senior Analyst GE
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
Responsible for the supporting of planning of all GISA domestic transport orders for finished goods, Empties, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taking the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing Customer Delivery Performance (CDP) Transport.
- Day to day support of the planning of all domestic transports in order to get the goods delivered on time and at the best costs. Being accountable for overall timely execution of the transport
- GISA transport execution management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfill internal and external customer requirements and still delivering on time and in full.
- Working in close contact with order taking (OT), inventory deployment (ID), Customer Service Center, hauliers and sites logistics to ensure a proper execution.
- Is accountable for communication with Customer Service Center providing the required information about the status of the delivery
- Solving daily issues with hauliers professionally.
- Solving slot requests based on the needs of hauliers aligned with delivery time to the customer and possibilities of the sites
- Checking arrival times on sites and at customers and following up on the identified issues
- Providing information on the status of the delivery requested by Customer Service Center, Planners, ID or OT
- Tracking hauliers performance of Transport Plan Attainment, No Shows, CDP hits and other daily issues
- Tracking empties pick ups and optimizing their movements in close cooperation with Customer Service Center and Order Taking
- Complaint handling support
- Accountability to coordinate the internal and external information flow about the movements of the deliveries
- Is accountable for the communication towards the hauliers to confirm transport planning and needs.
- Is accountable to guarantee that call-off/slotbooking in the system used within GISA, is done as agreed within SLA’s.
- Is accountable to ensure that the non compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team
- Is accountable for the timely execution of empties pick ups
- Is accountable for arranging missing transport documents if required
- Is accountable to ensure that the non compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team.
- Is accountable that transport exceptions and last minute demands are executed and managed and communicated.
- Backing Up planners in their absence and supporting planning in peaks