- Capture all incoming orders from customers or AB InBev country organizations by fax, mail and EDI. For returns the order taker can receive instructions from the CSC Agent to enter the order in the system.
- Enter orders in SAP and other systems according to the systems in use in the countries in scope for CSC.
- Verify completeness, availability of products, verify if there are specific logistic rules. The order taker must also take into account the specifications of the Customer master data. In case of a credit check and missing pricing conditions the OTC and Master data departments have to be contacted.
- Monitor and solve IDOC’s and other system failures that don’t require interaction with customers.
- Regular follow-up of tickets assigned to OT team.
- Archive documentation received from customers.
Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- Experience in working in an ERP environment preferred
- Experience with SAP order module preferred
- Good communication skills
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly customer & service oriented mindset
- Responsibility and reliability
- Basic business sense
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly results focused
- Ability to generate team cooperation
- Ability to be flexible with position duties and scope of work
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- High level of accuracy
- Hands-on mentality & pro-active attitude
Technical Competencies :
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP applications
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Fluent in English (spoken, reading and writing)
- Intermediate level of Dutch (spoken, reading and writing)
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.