At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Please be informed, that we have an open vacancy in Supply Network Planning Europe, Leuven
Supply Network Planner
• You are part of the European Supply Network Planning Team and you will be responsible for the supply network planning (SNP) of the finished goods within the European AB-InBev network.
• The target setting and the follow up of the key performance indicators (KPI) and the performance indicators (PI) related to the planning of SKUs is also part of your responsibility domain Service Level (SL), Obsoletes (SCL) and VILC.
• You keep up to date the supply excellence program (SuEP) flows related to your responsibility scope
• Set up and maintain the full supply network planning process for our M&A craft breweries
• Set up of the planning & cost parameters of new products according to a pre-defined check list
• Maintain all the planning parameters in APO
• Search for optimization of the planning parameters to improve the “technical” planning result
• Evaluate the weekly outcome of the plan to ensure stock coverage within the limits of safety and maximum days coverage
• Identify potential problems in the future and take actions to mitigate the supply chain risk. Act rigorous and consistent on shortage of stocks, out of stock risks and overstocks and propose corrections in the current plan (the schedule) or future plan (the supply network plan)
• Communicate the replenishment needs to the DGO team
• Determine replenishment priorities in case of capacity constraints
• In case of limited availability prioritize the product among countries within the Zone according to the predefined and pre-aligned rules
• Understand and take into account warehouse and transportation capacity planning
• Align your replenishment plans with inventory deployment, DGO and logistics operations
• Develop and run simulations and What Ifs; formulate the results, alternatives/options and present your recommendation.
• Initiate cost optimized planning proposals
• Represent the department in all routine meetings as well as in specific projects meetings
• During the holidays you will be the back-up for your zone colleagues