That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Field Based Specialist Packaging (BE, NL, LU and Canary Islands)
Purpose of the Job
Supports the European Breweries in all Packaging Performance linked KPIs and topics as well in specific projects, improvement programs and troubleshooting processes in order to guarantee sustainability in performance and usage of best technology, procedures and standardization and this based on existing working methods, tools and procedures. The field based specialist is dedicated to specific breweries regarding performance and general support and advice, but can also be linked to projects and topics applicable to all European breweries. For technical advice and specific detailed support, he can rely on the expertise of the European Packaging Experts
Key responsibilities can be described as:
1. Follow up and validate the Packaging KPIs and targets for specific dedicated breweries and support breweries in achieving KPI targets (analysis of GAP Analyses), deep-dives within the organization, support to Plan Do Check Act -exercises, specific and routine audits, data collection etc.)
2. Manage Management Controlling and Report Systems KPI decks, meetings and associated information
3. Validate, maintain, support and implement Packaging Policies for overall usage in the European zone, as well for the dedicated breweries
4. Validate the written version of the SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and Policies of the breweries and confirm the implementation and the compliance on the shop floor. Execute specific audits in the plants, compliance to best practices, GOPs (Good Operating Practices), MTE (Move To Excellence), etc.
5. Lead ZBS Packaging strategic initiatives such as Flexibility, Gross Line Yield oversold lines, Line Balance Optimisation ..
6. Support and/or lead specific quality or technical projects and action plans to sustain and improve safety, quality, cost and performance on packaging lines
7. Validate the plan speed changes together with Logistics (Supply Network Planning)
8. Support and/or initiate and implement specific Packaging projects: champions, maintenance, capex and Zone Technology Development initiatives .
9. Support Brewery teams on technical issues, chronic problem resolutions associated with packaging and/or packaging materials..
10. Implement and identify Best Practices and share this between breweries .
11. Work with equipment OEMs and external suppliers to assist with raisin their performance and quality to increase overall packaging performance and quality
12. Act as the ZBS-Packaging Single Point of Contact to dedicated breweries and guarantee effective (two- way) communication between ZBS Packaging and those breweries
13. Support technical expertise and training to Packaging teams
• In the frame of the organization and according to the generic model, Zone Brewery support Europe Packaging team will provide to the breweries the necessary tools and support in accordance with the service level agreement.
• Prioritization / Scheduling of projects/troubleshooting.
• Create value throughout value engineering projects and best practices implementations
• Participate in cross functional team projects, identified as key business imperatives.
• Flexible to undertake short term assignment abroad – Ready to travel in Europe
• Will have to commit on relevant results, regarding performance of the breweries (Performance KPI’s) and on dedicated projects.
• Is dedicated to the European Breweries in the specific region for support, SPOC and troubleshooting, but can be linked to projects in all breweries across Europe.
• Co-accountable to sustain and improve Packaging performance in the breweries as shared target.
• Support in follow up and improve of Packaging KPIs
• Solve specific problems in frame of trouble shooting
• Support or lead exceptionally specific packaging projects/initiatives (Value Engineering), capex, ZTD, strategic projects)
• Coach, train or assist with development of Packaging staff