At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Credit Control Specialist
Your work will play a major role in maximizing revenue and mitigating credit risk. You will be excited to collaborate with our sales, finance and logistic departments to implement an effective credit control system and manage the risk of our company
Working as a Credit Controller you will find many opportunities to improve your professional skills:
- Analytical skills and working with complex data;
- Ability to listen to customers and negotiate win-win solutions;
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills;
Also you will learn a lot about credit law and the in-house systems from your more experienced colleagues.
Would you like to join this new and ambitious Financial Accounting team? Please read further!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your main responsibilities will include to take ownership of the debtors ledger, ensure timely and effective collection of all customer debts, liaise with the sales team to ensure the collection of problem debts and assisting in the ongoing implementation continuous improvement initiatives and big projects.
- Working in credit control is more than just collecting cash from late paying customers. We believe, credit control is all about building strong relationships with customers and creating a rapport based on trust and mutual respect.
- You will take accountable role for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- Improve and implement debt collection processes when there are no overdue invoices or payments.
- Make decision and recommendation in order to perform order block and release as required by Credit Policy.
- Review and recommend enhancements for improving the current work flow in order to increase efficiency within the process.
- Cooperation with our customers, internal and external stakeholders in order to solve open disputes, balance accounts and other requests.
- Support continues improvement learning and knowledge sharing in our Finance team.