At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Lease Co Account Manager
Lease Co Account Manager role within the UK On-Trade Field Sales team, responsibilities for growing distribution, share and volume within our Leased and Brewers’ outlets. A strong candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent selling skills, develop a strong network of working relationships, build commercial acumen, and have a great fit with AB InBev’s 10 principles. If successful in this role, it could equip you with the skills required to develop into a account Management role within sales, or cross-functionally to a related area of the business.
- Delivering distribution, volume and other commercial metrics in line with KPIs
- Maintain and develop key customer relationships to drive maximum opportunity for ABI brands.
- Development and execution of sales drives in line with ABI growth strategies.
- Ambassador for ABI brands
- To sell in features and benefits of all brands, identifying the right brands for the right bars.
- Own relationships with customer area managers