At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Graag stellen we u op de hoogte dat we een open vacature hebben in Corporate Affairs BeLux, in Leuven
Public Affairs Manager BeLux
The Public Affairs Manager BeLux is responsible to manage AB InBev’s relationship with the government at all levels, business federations and other influential stakeholders. Focus on support of AB InBev’s commercial agenda, by building and protection our reputation in Belux.
Main accountabilities and tasks:
• Build and protect our corporate reputation in BeLux, by defining and implementing a Public Affairs strategy, in collaboration with External Communications, CSR and the brands. The 3 corporate affairs pillars (External Communications, Corporate Social Responsibility and Public Affairs should reinforce eachother)
• Advocate and represent the company’s interests in business federations, towards authorities, ngo’s, external stakeholders, etc.
• Proactively identify opportunities, with all departments, for the company in the regulatory field or within CSR, that enhances its competitive position
• Anticipate regulation with a negative impact on company performance and devise strategies and campaigns to avert such competitive threats
• Develop together with the CSR manager CSR and local community initiatives to enhance and support company and brand objectives
• Support the External Comms manager in developing and implementing external communication campaigns to enhance and support company and brand objectives
• Support the Corporate Affairs team in the management of the BE and Lux corporate website + possible social media channels
• Prepare and update public affairs tools: position papers, company statements, fact sheets, Q&A’s, presentations, stakeholder mappings, etc.
• Organise company visits for external stakeholders