At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Tax Manager Belgium
About the role
Your function is part of the BeLux (Belgium and Luxemburg) Tax Department and will be responsible for direct and indirect tax matters of the Belgian operational entities.
Increase efficiency and ensure compliance in line with Belgian tax law requirements in the area of direct and indirect taxes, incl.
- Value added tax (VAT)
- Corporate income tax (CIT)
- Other taxes (e.g. Withholding tax returns, forms 281.50, local taxes, ...)
- Critical review of VAT returns (and other relevant filings) prepared by the GCC and verification of the questioned transactions
- Maintain and ensure correct VAT set-up in our SAP-system
- Provide VAT advice to the business
- Calculate the corporate income tax provisions for the Belgian operational entities and prepare the income tax returns
- Monitor country regulations and changes in legislation, both in direct as indirect tax matters
- Contribute to projects both in direct as indirect tax matters and interact with different stakeholders
- Support tax audits, both in direct as indirect tax matters
- Manage ZBB tax package (local taxes)