At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
MES Business Lead, Europe
Tech Supply is a recently created department within the Zone Brewery Support organisation aiming to deliver a Real Time, Connected and Continuously Optimizing Supply Chain by using Industry 4.0. tools & technologies.
MES Business Lead (Tech Supply MES & PTS Manager Europe) will be accountable to drive, lead, manage and coordinate the Technology platforms Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) & Process Technical Specifications (PTS) to improve efficiency, capacity & productivity of the current supply operations and to reduce costs across Europe. The position is responsible for managing the projects / investments / studies within the MES / PTS Platform and will share knowledge and expertise with the other AB Inbev Zones
- Responsible to manage Zone Scope, Schedule and Budget of the different initiatives to improve efficiency, capacity & productivity and to reduce costs for the MES & PTS
- Define together with the MES & PTS SteerCo the development of the new functionalities, share and exchange learnings and best practices with the other zones and define / update the different templates and roadmaps
- Lead the business development & project execution team for the MES & PTS scope
- Responsible to assure adoption of the developed tools (documentation, training, SOP,…) for the users in close collaboration with the Expert Users within the breweries
- Co-ordinate and assure overall alignment with the Business Expert Users (one in each brewery per function) via the business experts reporting to the function in close collaboration with the Global MES PTS Director and the ZBS MES_PTS Managers in each zone