At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
We are looking for a Strategic HR Business Partner who gets energy out of working strongly independent in a challenging environment. You are somebody that easily understands the strategic needs of our organization and can connect the business priorities within the People strategy.
You will work in a multinational and multicultural environment where you will work closely with various functions within your area. You will work in a challenging business environment where proactive cooperation with your key stakeholders is the key to success.
- Project Management: search for the opportunities to act as a "Change Agent" to find new ways of working with the business and build a strong strategy for the future GROWTH. You identify and manage multiple projects / initiatives at the same time, if needed.
- Recruiting and managing talent: define the strategy to recruit the right talent based on business priorities and participate in various recruitment activities to make it happen! Ensure internal talents receive the right development opportunities, career opportunities and experiences.
- Manage IR agenda: build strong relationships with the Unions and develop the social dialog
- Operational excellence: be aware, evaluate and share the impact of the changing national legislation on HR processes and practices. Monitor budgets and develop action plans to close gaps in budgets.
- People Cycle implementation: Be responsible for the brewery scope and provide coaching to the leaders how to run people processes more efficient.
- Being a fact & figures person: Provide assistance to the organization using strategic solutions to HR management based on predictive analytics.