• Lab technician A1 (chemistry, biochemistry) or equivalent thanks to significant lab experience
• Knowledge of the different phys-chem analysis. Knowledge about tasting technics is an asset
• To be structured and focused to keep an overview of the activities that need to be done
• Very independent & able to prioritize work to cope with workload balance. Being entrepreneurial, pro-active & creative
• Knowledge of the brewing & filling processes is an asset
• Driving force for continuous improvement, curious & open-minded to changes
• Eye for order & tidiness
• Good communication skills
• Practical knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word,outlook, lync…)
• Fluent in Dutch, knowledge of English.
Week position in a 3 shift system. Able to step in the weekend for exceptional replacement (2 shift system)
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.