4. Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- Higher studies or equivalent experience
- Leading a team towards predefined results / KPIs.
- Dealings and cooperation with trade unions
- Working in a maintenance department (or similar technical service) in the role of Manager or Supervisor.
- Lead / guide significant change processes.
- Excellent knowledge of production processes, tools and techniques.
- Delivering improved processes.
- Knowledge of project management principles.
- Fluent in Dutch or French, advanced level of English preferred
- Experience in environmental and safety department
Technical competencies: (Function related)
- Thorough knowledge of the maintenance process.
- Strong technical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attaches great importance to respecting deadlines.
- Shows strong negotiation skills.
- Can manage budgets
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- PC applications (Excel, Powerpoint) and proprietary systems (SAP)
- Managerial skills (emphasis on communication and coaching).
- Flexible attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Listening well with the ability to quickly build a good relationship, resulting in mutual trust and respect at all levels.
- Persuasiveness, able to challenge management and personnel in an appropriate way.
- Charismatic and dynamic person who communicates openly, is often present on the work floor and is able to motivate and inspire his team.
- High results-oriented, with an eye for detail.
- Structured and systematic approach, to generate business results.
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong ties with colleagues and his employees.
- Is an example for his employees and works according to company values.
- Works independently, takes initiative and can set priorities within its own area of responsibility
- Safety advisor level 2 (legal)
- Environmental coordinator
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.