At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
ES & Maintenance First Line Manager
1. Purpose of the Job
Provide the required support to all departments to ensure the optimal use of the machinery in accordance with the cross-department SLAs.
Assist Plant Manager to implement appropriate environment and safety organization according legal and InBev requirements. Help departement managers to assume their responsibilities regarding environment and safety. Ensure site compliance with VPO pillars ES elements. Define action plans to reach the entity ES targets.
2. Business environment
- Constantly balancing the search for new, more efficient ways of working with regards to the sustainable implementation of agreed and standardized working methods.
- The strict application of the structured target setting and the performance of the management processes.
- Ensuring the optimal flexibility within the team to meet the existing and future business needs.
- The development of all team members, so that the full potential of all employees can be utilized.
- Ensure legal and internal rules compliance
- Improve safety and environment awareness of hierarchical line
- Facilitate ES integration in production and day-to-day activities
- Motivate internal staff and contractor staff to consistently applying internal ES policies and procedures
- Direct reports: 4 (first line technicians) & contractors
- Manages, maintains and monitors the maintenance services of the site.
- Provides support for problem analysis and advises actions in case of emergency.
- Manages the work orders to deal with first-line problems.
- Attends production meetings as planned.
- Receives the maintenance needs of the Production Department (via the 'Daily Meeting') and helps to prioritize the work orders.
- Develops the 'long-term' maintenance plan.
- Ensures the labor plan of the technicians.
- Provides recommendations and advice for the inspection of preventive maintenance.
- Orders the necessary spare parts and monitors their delivery on both OPEX and CAPEX
- Supports continuous improvement and the process of root cause analysis.
- Participates in the budget determination and the financial plan for maintenance.
- Negotiates with external suppliers if necessary.
- Ensures order and cleanliness in the maintenance department.
- Reports all relevant KPI team as defined in the MCRS process
- Motivates the team to reach the defined departmental KPIs.
- Regularly evaluates the training programs of all team members and registers them with the help of the existing tools.
- Role model, challenges positively, recognizes and reinforces correct behaviour.
- Celebrates success - actively participates in the development of a recognition policy for the site.
- Actively seeks feedback and tracks progress against the initial plans.
- Motivates the team to achieve the high performance standards within the department.
- Ensures optimal cost efficiency in all areas within the department.
- Follows the improvement activities of the team.
- Performs the tasks as stated in his checklist
- Assist departments to comply with ES requirements.
- Coordinates emergency system, ES management system
- Coordinates and provide ES training
- Coordinates and supervises by-products and waste treatment