AB InBev is seeking a RPB Technician I for their Global Innovation & Technology Center (=GITEC), in Belgium.
GITEC is AB InBev’s Global Research & Development Center, located in its own secure facility at AB InBev’s Global Headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. Within, a diverse team of more than 120 scientists and specialists, pulling from more than 20 nationalities, work diligently to achieve GITEC’s Dream: bringing people together to create and deliver winning innovation and technologies. Of course, the intense R&D work in Belgium is only part of the story.
GITEC’s employees collaborate with multiple partners across the globe to tap relevant expertise and help AB InBev deliver and develop new raw and packaging materials, brew new and innovative products, and deliver them to the consumer in sharply-designed packaging.
We dream big. We look to the future, not the past. We hire people that can be better than ourselves.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Global Research Pilot Brewery (=RPB)
Technician I Nottingham UK Ad-interim
Location: RPB – Nottingham, UK
Purpose of the Job:
Delivery of high quality and complex prototypes for new process and product development for both Global and Zone Europe innovation projects. Building and leveraging technical expertise for existing processes and equipment.
Support design, implementation and validation of new equipment. Provide execution of product and brewing process pilot productions, including yeast & fermentation testing within the framework of the innovative projects carried out by Global Innovation and Technology Development teams. Delivery of high quality and complex prototypes for new process and product development for both Global and Zone Europe innovation projects. Building and leveraging technical expertise for existing processes and equipment. Support design, implementation and validation of new equipment.
- Understand targets / objectives on assigned trials requests, product specifications, and process procedures
- Full responsibility to execute new trials, while striving for 100% accuracy
- Actively involved in the transformation of a RPB request into a new product innovation
- Execute blending, filtration and filling trials
- Execute phys-chem and microbiology analysis
- Ensure that required raw-materials and equipment's for trials are available
- Perform trials according to established ABI process protocols
- Apply good industrial practices & brewery standards to ensure quality in trial execution & reporting to guarantee reliability of results
- Record all the data and observations made during the trials (datasheets)
- Contact with 3rd parties’ relationships (suppliers for maintenance of equipment's) of basic complexity
- Support Research Pilot Brewery improvement activities under close supervision, executing simple optimization plans of existing methodologies / capabilities and routine management