- Optimize the total volume of customers
- Build and expand the network of clients in the food service, hospitality and retail industry
- Monitor the process and contracts (order taking, distribution channel, payments)
- Visit the outlets and negotiate with potential new clients
- Develop a daily and weekly schedule of visits
- Optimize the visibility of our brands and promotions
- Carry out daily reports on the objectives set by our CRM tool
- Increase and ensure the availability of our products and promotions by introducing and tracking our beers and third party products
- Manage the budget
- Act as an AB InBev Ambassador: representing our brands, acting as an expert on our products and sharing best practices with the clients.
- You love beer, strong brands and innovative ways of doing business!
- You hold a Masters’ degree (or at least a Bachelor’s degree)
- Ideally you would already have some experience in sales (around 2 years). If you don’t have any previous experience we will be looking for outstanding commercial awareness
- You were born to deliver an extraordinary customer service and are result-oriented
- You are proficient in English, Dutch and French (or at least know 2 out of these 3 languages)
- You are proactive and don’t mind occasionally working towards tight deadlines
- You are a Team Player that can also work autonomously and in a structured way
- Excel is like a member of your family and “analysis” should appear on your ID
- Thinking out of the Box is one of your hobby
- Resilience and Stress-resistance are part of your DNA
- You are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable working with senior leadership and other departments within an international setting.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.