At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Project Demand Planning Analyst
We are always look to attract new and promising talent to be a part of our Manufacturing teams based in Lille!
We would like to invite you to be part of our Talent Community for future Demand Planning Analyst opportunities!
Responsible for the overall forecasting, demand management and S&OP processes for ON and OFF trade channels of France, closely cooperating with Sales & Supply Chain Planning. Lead weekly and support monthly S&OP processes aiming to share demand & supply chain issues between departments. Ensure the best forecasting estimate is embedded in our APO system, challenging the commercial plans and ensuring that forecasting within AB InBev is supported by high quality systems and processes.
- Liaise with, challenge and support Commercial teams to ensure that the most realistic demand view is fully reflected in the forecast. Weekly & monthly routine: discussion with sales account managers, Last Estimate validation, etc.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function. Focus attention on short term & long term forecast accuracy.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning tool APO as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Lead weekly & support monthly S&OP process and represent Demand Planning working cooperatively in cross-functional teams.
- Evolving and maintaining documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
- Contribute to specific forecasting, demand planning or supply chain projects from a forecast & demand planning perspective.