At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
We would like to invite you to be part of our talent community for future opportunities as Tax Manager at AB InBev!
Tax Manager UK
About the role
Your function is part of the UK Tax Department. You will be responsible for direct and indirect tax matters of the operational ABI Group companies in the UK.
The role reports to the Head of Tax within the UK business, and will involve significant exposure to the local Control team, Commercial Finance Director and UK head, as well as the European Control and Tax teams and the Business Support teams in Prague and India.
As tax manager you will be responsible to support the business with optimization and guidance on direct and indirect tax matters while ensuring a solid position towards the tax authorities.
You will be responsible for monitoring transfer price setting while ensuring compliance with BEPS and local tax rules.
- Implement tax planning and tax optimization projects in order to increase efficiency in direct and indirect taxes (incl. but not limited to corporate income tax, VAT, dividend withholding tax, property taxes, other local taxes and excl. excises and payroll taxes)
- Ensure compliance with tax law (both direct and indirect taxes), ensure all tax returns are submitted within legal timing, review and sign off tax payments and ensure tax payments are done within the legal deadlines
- Monitor tax legislation changes that could have an impact and share this knowledge with the UK business
- Support tax audits by UK tax authorities (both for direct and indirect taxes)
- Perform monthly sanity checks on VAT books, and specifically on VAT rates, deductibility, proper set up in Systems (ERP)
- Manage Transfer Price Documentation
- Prepare monthly tax reporting
- Forecast and budget for Tax Payments