At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
IT Delivery Project Manager
We are looking for High Potentials candidates! We want to offer the Best in Class talents on the market the opportunity to discover and/or grow within our Procurement department and widen their experience
We aim to find ambitious leaders that can help us reach the next level! Those who are ready to take on tough challenges and adapt to different work situations. Those who have an open and global mindset and connect with others both inside and outside our company. We’re a company of owners, and our size doesn’t stop our people from making an individual impact.
We are looking for ambitious, proactive and responsible candidates to get in touch with, add them to our talent community, and keep them update of our new opportunities in our IT department !
- Project definition - scope, objectives and resources/budget and alignment with Solutions Department management and business stakeholders
- Support in Business case, budget & benefit setup/tracking
- Project execution, closing and handover to service delivery organization
- Implement project standards and ensure their respective requirements
- Report to Steering Commitee, and lead STC meeting
- Prepare budget and investment approval request
- Solution alignment with architecture function and business/ Solutions Department stakeholders
- follow-up project milestones & timelines
- status tracking & reporting incl. risks and issues
- Report project status to management and STC
- Follow-up of project budgets,
- Follow-up of project resources
- Follow-up of project deliverables
- Handover to service organization
- Handover to BAU support
- Solutions alignment with Architecture team
- Manage 3d party resources/teams allocated to the project
- Provide input for Capex governance process
- Issues recommendations on Projects prioritization
- Issues recommendations and input to IT/IS strategy based on perceived needs within Solutions Department
- Accountable for quality assurance aspects related to project activities,