We would like to invite you to be part of our talent community for future Technical Services First Line Manager opportunities
AB Inbev with operations in over 50 countries, and brands sold in over 150, are truly a world leader, with a diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands including global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That’s why we dream big. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves. At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
Technical Services First Line Manager
Based in Samlesbury
What you will do:
You’ll be the perfect fit, if like us you have a passion for beer. As a Technical Services First Line Manager you will be responsible for supporting all departments as required, to ensure optimum equipment utilisation in accordance with interdepartmental service level agreements.
How you will do it
As Technical Services First Line Manager you will report into Technical Services Manager and some of your duties will include managing and supervising daily/weekly plan attainment of Technical Services team and managing, maintaining and monitoring relevant aspects of maintenance delivery to the site. You will achieve this by:
- Providing guidance for troubleshooting and emergency response activities and managing work orders for emergency work carried out
- Attending production meetings in Brewing or Packaging, receiving the maintenance requirements and providing feedback on maintenance activities
- Recommending and advises on Preventive Maintenance inspections and SOP development
- Supporting continuous improvement and root cause analysis processes through use of methods i.e. PDCA
- Managing housekeeping & hygiene within area
- Ensuring the management of an effective performance management process
- Facilitating trade union meetings as required
- Participating in Maintenance budgeting and financial tracking
- Ensuring all activities are in adherence to SLA and local governance