At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
We would like to invite you to be part of our talent community for future Key Account Manager opportunities!
Key Account Manager
KAM On Trade is a key position in delivering our significant On Trade growth ambition by bringing energy, innovation and results. Proactively managing our relationships with Key On Trade customers to deliver category and brand growth, bring game changing innovation to market and make sure that AB InBev beers are available for all consumers to experience – whatever the occasion!
What can we offer you?
Number 1 isn’t a position. It’s a mindset. We are AB InBev. A company of owners that believe in achieving excellence in all that we do.
We embrace and lead change. We’re focused and we work hard. And although we’re spurred on by our desire for success, we’re equally driven by the people around us – inspired and motivated by the great minds we work with.
AB InBev offers you the opportunity to work with the world’s best loved beer brands and to grow on a global scale. A true meritocracy where results bring rewards!
On Trade KAM will proactively build and manage a long term strategy including all aspects of the customer contact strategy to build strong lasting partnerships with our key customers. You will become an expert of the customer’s business in order to identify growth opportunities both for ABI and the customer.
It is essential that the right person has the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally in order to get the job done. Communication, flexibility and adaptability are essential in the complex world of the UK On Trade.
As a key position within On Trade sales you will have a strong leadership focus, including people management and opportunities to be proactively involved in key projects.
The On Trade never stops and you will need to be prepared to travel nationally and spend time during evenings to fully understand the customers’ needs and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking and quarterly reporting of existing Listing Fee & Retail Retro investment.
- Minimum two days per week in trade to grow ABI distribution & volume.
- Support and deliver commercial and category plan for Greene King Free Trade.
- Monthly analysis of external volume reports to drive actions.
- Support of internal Investment Log & Rec reviews.
- Own and deliver key brand activation plans in Greene King Free Trade estate.
- Internal management of field sales callage for targeted drives.
- Develop a strong network of working relationships with G King SDM’s and RSM’s
- Proactively manage contact strategy for all key contacts.
- Bi-annual Team Meeting with each of the 3 Greene King Heads of Sales
- Be an AB InBev Brand Ambassador!
- Be an expert of your customer!