At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
We would like to invite you to be part of our Talent Community for future Transfer Pricing Manager opportunities
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transfer Pricing Tax Manager Belgium
About the role
This function is part of the Zone Europe Tax Department and would be responsible for all transfer price related tax matters of the European operational entities.
As transfer Pricing Tax Manager you would be responsible for all transfer pricing compliance and documentation, design, implementation (operational transfer pricing), planning and dispute resolution in an international business environment.
- Set transfer pricing strategy across the zone
- Set uniform transfer pricing processes across the zone
- Manage relationships with the tax authorities across Europe related to transfer pricing topics
- Manage local teams on all internal transaction matters
- Prepare external disclosures on transfer pricing matters, ie country by country reporting, master file, local files