At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Material Scheduling Expert
Schedule and manage flow of materials from the point of order (supplier premises) to the point of use (ABI production sites)
Secure on time and in full delivery prior the production, based on agreed supplier transportation and ordering lead times and ABI internal policies.
Secure Core Working Capital targets & Safety stocks levels at brewery and prevent SL hits by cooperation with related planning departments.
Minimize material obsoletes through correct changeover process management.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Order materials and ingredients maintaining the appropriate inventory reviews and stock levels , taking into consideration possible changeovers
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of materials in systems and materials ordering processes to facilitate packaging line performance
- Ensure the accuracy of order management systems and processes to facilitate Customer Delivery Performance (CDP)/Service level
- Monitoring supplier delivery performance KPIs and work on their improvement in cooperation with supplier, MRP and procurement team
- Support departmental KPI achievement and reporting processes, liaises with internal / external customers to resolve issues and monitor SLA’s
- Help to create and update Standard Operating Practices (SOPs) to achieve continuous learning
- Constant search for opportunities in the existing material scheduling process, their definition and implementation
- Local Asset team, FLM, Packaging team
- DP, SNP, Zone MRP and Scheduling teams
- Procurement, RFS team, Innovations, Marketing