At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
1.PURPOSE OF ROLE
We are looking for an experienced, technical project manager to help us elevating our B2B e-Commerce platforms to the next level. Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce Cloudcraze and Salesforce Ecosystem will help you to succeed in this role.
As part of this role, you will…
- Deliver e-Commerce projects end to end from design to implementation
- Drive capabilities of AB InBev’s B2B e-Commerce platform through expertise, benchmarking and ideation
- Responsible for resource planning and resource coordination including third party suppliers
- Manage internal stakeholders from Commercial and Solutions functions
- Perform detailed project planning and manage project execution according to plan & within defined budget
- Align & liaise with global counterparts to ensure solutions are deployed in most standard way
2.KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- You will lead, provide guidance on application and integration development, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for B2B e-Commerce platform, driving growth of our iconic brands.
- Capture and analyze business requirements and formulate implementation plans
- Deliver top tier e-Commerce projects from design to implementation, providing an outstanding customer experience and making a difference to our business.
- Demonstrate creative approach for prototyping of new solutions
- Drive conversations with our business stakeholders and external implementation partners armed with best practices
- Review and correcting project direction, approach and keep programs on track and solutions maintainable going forward. Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party vendors
- Identify business KPIs to link to every project
- Organize functional & technical design sessions to improve the internal knowledge of the teams
Geographical scope: Zone Europe
- Countries supported: European scope, focus on Belgium, Netherlands and France
- Zone & Country Commercial users, managers & directors
- Zone & Global Solutions managers & directors
- Procurement organization
- Salesforce.com partners (account manager, product manager, etc)
- Representatives of 3rd party implementation partner (IT suppliers, etc.)
- Project stakeholders - Steerco