At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Global Risk Management IT Specialist
Global Risk Management IT team acts as an independent challenger, helping AB InBev build a strong system to control IT risks. All team members are expected to provide independent assurance to challenge the ‘status quo’, to improve IT risk management maturity and raise awareness of technology and improve risk mindset across the company.
- Perform process, project, product and service review and/or assessment in IT and OT areas. Apply advanced data analytics, technical test, security scan, etc. to identify indications of risks.
- Assist in developing pragmatic recommendations and debriefing the results of your review missions to management, thereby ensuring the definition of appropriate action plans;
- Follow-up on the implementation of open Global Risk Management review action plans;
- Participate in ad-hoc advisory missions and/or investigations; and actively contribute to internal projects that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Global Risk Management team;
- Contribute to the development of the Internal Audit plan(s), IT risk survey and analysis;
- Maintain effective and constructive relationships with key stakeholders.