At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
Are you a fast learner, curious and are constantly striving to be better? Looking for a new opportunity as an Executive Assistant in the FMCG industry? Want to learn from a diverse group of people in an extremely exciting and face-pace environment? This might be the right role for you!
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Executive Assistant to BU President
Purpose of the Job
To undertake and work independently on a wide range of administrative and general support duties for the BU President and Mancom in the UK
To act as the primary point of contact for senior level internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
Main responsibilities & activities
- Diary Management – Meticulous control, maintenance and execution of calendars, planning meetings and appointments with high degree of autonomy, ensuring most efficient planning in terms of time, costs and priorities + Independently resolves agenda conflicts
- Travel Arrangements - manage and control often complex international and domestic travel, ensuring whole package comes together (mindful of cost management guidelines)
- Problem Solving – Proactively prioritise and follow up on a wide range of topics and follow through to a seamless conclusion wherever possible
- Administrative Support – Field calls, emails, general correspondence and enquiries and take appropriate action with the objective to save time. Preparation of documentation – i.e. presentations, letters, spreadsheets etc.
- Meetings – Schedule meetings (including notification of dates, times, location of meetings) to all attendees and advising attendees of any changes well in advance. Compile and issue meeting agendas, where applicable, at least two working days prior to the meeting and issuing minutes within three working days
- Team Support – Continuous support of immediate team, involvement in recruitment scheduling as and when required
- Events – support the teams to organise and facilitate events, projects and any people related initiatives
- People team – Supporting the team and assist with adhoc general ticketing queries as and when required
- Expenses – submit corporate credit card expenses on behalf of the department heads
The list above is not exhaustive and other secretarial duties may need to be fulfilled as requested by the department heads.
- Keep track of expenditures relating to all UK and International Travel
- Check cost centre bookings relating to conferences & other events and request corrections
- Keep record of contractual agreements with Associated Bodies, raise Purchase Orders when required / ensure approval by relevant superior
- Check invoices against agreements and resolve any issues with Suppliers and / or internal Supplier Finance department
- Book all hotel, transport and on occasion, travel arrangements according to the cost management policies. Keep record of all costs and ensure final invoices are correct before payment is processed
- Ensure financial procedures are followed within the department