At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Design to Print Manager
Purpose of the Job
Design-to-Print (D2P) Manager holds the responsibility for turning the Design into the optimal printable file for all artworks and reprographics on all packaged products including:
- Involvement in design creation phase as consultant and expert for layout /VBI/ colour
- Technical expertise and support on printing possibilities / limitations & pack material options / substrates
- Setting colour standards and colour management for the branded packaging
- Providing advice and support for any design/artwork/printing related queries
- Driving of packaging & design improvements in terms of substrate/print innovations
SPOC for all matters related to packaging design – artworks – good for prints – and printings at packaging suppliers for the brands in scope.
Linking pin between marketing, supply as well as third parties (artwork agencies and printers) considering all creative and technical aspects of packaging artwork (from involvement in design creation with Brand Management – to artwork briefing with artwork agency – to artwork approval internally – good for print approval internal & externally – colour target setting – attendance of print-runs for colour approval when relevant)
- Support and Advice Brand Management and/or Trade Marketing in the Process of Packaging Design Changes
- Provide Full Project Overview, timing, deadlines, cost, accountabilities
- Assist BM/TM in Project Coordination
- Pro-active involvement in creative design phase providing expertise on substrate, finishes, printing possibilities, layout, VBI, etc.
- Provide pro-active technical advice to initiators
- Deliver adequate input in RFS to initiators
- Coordination of the project and follow up in the Weekly Pack Change Committee.
- Brand Management and/or Trade Marketing hold end responsibility for timings, cost and obsolete management of Design Changes as well as colour and (legal) design approvals
- Lead the Artwork Changes Implementation as a follow up on Design Change
- Be the SPOC for Supply/ZiTec to Marketing in case of Value Engineering on Packaging or other die-cut changes
- Support and Advice in the process of packaging design changes
- Lead artwork changes implementation
- On-going management of Artwork, Process and Artwork suppliers
- Co-develop Packaging Innovations and drive Packaging/Design Improvements