At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Order Management Senior Analyst IT
Capture and treat incoming orders from Italian (IT) Domestic customers according to the order process definitions in order to assure deliveries to customer within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Capture all incoming orders for finished goods (beer) and advertising material from customers, or AB-InBev country organizations by order template, fax or Electronic Data Interface (EDI).
- Verify completeness and availability of Stock-keeping unit (SKU), customer credit and pricing information; modify or cancel the orders according to customer wishes or logistics’ requirements. The order taker must also take into account the specifications of the customer master data.
- Create credit notes (quantity / quality) for customers based on received information such as complaints or notice from logistical partner. Check incoming complaints and provide solution.
- Organise return of empties from customers to Cablog warehouse or to ABI breweries
- Archive sales orders
- Solve issues: Interact with several internal partners as Logistics, Front-Office agents, Customer Master Data teams, Finance team in order to solve problems and issues of all nature (quality, products availability, prices, transport, credit)
- Ability to support other team members in operational issues (e.g.: Ticketing tool, order handling …)
- Training of Newcomers and on-the-job coaching
- Update of process documentation
- Identify improvement and cost-saving opportunities