At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Order Taking Specialist EUR
Order Taking department is the first point of contact related with matters of Logistics Export in different flows. In this position you will validate a huge amount of orders demanded by customers from our Europe, Mexico or North America flow. To ensure the route, Incoterms, set-ups and everything related to deliver the beer on time and place are the goals of the role. In the meantime you will be challenge to make timely and ad-hoc changes needed by different departments since the Logistic Chains starts with you and your actions will impact the rest of the teams. In this position you can develop your analytical skills, multitasking, soft skills use of SAP and Excel are a must, besides outlook. Our SLA is to send the demand to the production plants in time.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Process all incoming orders from customer received by EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), Order portal (web shop) and email.
- Verify completeness and correctness of order: quantity, lead time, availability of product, credit limit check and delivery dates and verify if specific logistic rules.
- Capture all changes coming from customers or internal departments and process them accurately in all relevant systems
- Interact with Inventory deployment, transport planning, master data and finance teams
- Perform team routines and check points
- Keep the Process Documentation up to date
- Support to structural improvements (PDCA & Risk Management follow-up) & projects
- Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader