YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical: Show the ability to learn processes quickly, also the more complex ones
- Communication: Show strong communication skills to interact with a broad and diversified audience (carriers, breweries, scheduling teams)
- Problem solving
- Self driven & pro-active
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Logistics/supply chain roles (stock management, planning, scheduling)
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- good knowledge of English, Knowledge of Dutch/French is a plus.
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Logistics degree, higher educational level or equivalent through experience
- Behavioral skills: Team spirit, flexible and stress-resistant. Also ABI culture adherence. Flexible to work over shifts.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP / TMS portal experience is an advantage / System minded
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.