At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Sr.Specialist Weekend
Responsible for the weekend planning and follow up of transport planning, both for bulk (road tanker) transport to/from Belgium/Netherlands/UK, as well as for finished goods and empty goods shuttles and customers trips. This all must be done at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing the overall performance of transport.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Accountable to coordinate the internal and external transport capacity usage and availability.
- Day-to-day planning and order consolidation of all weekend transport in order to get the goods delivered on time and at the best costs.
- Alignment with sites within Belgium/Netherlands/UK on transport planning, country-specific customers deliveries and operations in general.
- Manage daily relationships with carriers professionally. Track and follow-up performance on a daily and monthly basis.
- Links the transport needs with the customer orders.
- Working in close contact with scheduling, site logistics, order taking, inventory deployment and brewing teams to ensure a proper planning.
- Transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfill internal and external customer requirements and still delivering in time and in full.
- Ensuring that the non-compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team.