At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Purpose of role
To manage a selection of National Key Accounts by implementing a strategy (portfolio, pricing, promotional) to drive growth while reaching budget requirements in terms of distribution / volume / Market share / Net Revenue per HL / MACO / EBITDA.
The candidate is expected to deliver on an ambitious sales target, operating as an insurgent market player. Collaborate with other departments (marketing, trade marketing, logistics, customer care, revenue management) to drive the business. The Key Account Manager is the ultimate responsible in driving the negotiation of annual agreements in their accounts.
Work within a team of five Key Accounts and a Field Sales Manager who manages external sales force.
Key Contacts: (inside - outside)
- Off Trade National Sales Manager
- Customer Care Front Office
- Customer Care Sales Finance
- Revenue Management
- Trade Marketing
- Management Team Spain (local leaders).
- Key Account Buyers
- Expected to drive business contacts via interactions with industry
Role and Responsibilities
Commercial Relationship Management
- High level of negotiation and sales skills (at least 1 year of key account manager experience).
- Strengthen relationship with customers via routine meetings at the customer’s desk.
- Strong analytical profile with good analysis skills using Nielsen databases, internal profitability tools, and forecasting.
- Quick and Decisive reactivity to customer needs while maintaining commercial position.
- Deploy company assets (In-Store Materials) to maximize return on investment.
- Drive Distribution gains
- Manage and implement 360 promotional campaigns in line with customer strategy
- Review customer ordering behaviour and implement strong forecasting routine
- Focused on results, thinking-big, and outside the box to drive unique customer/AB InBev value proposals.
- Manage fixed and variable investments with customers
- Optimize promotional plans in line with profitability targets
- Control financial position of customers
- Optimize payment conditions to meet cash flow ambitions
- Monitor contribution to team’s targets and offer gap-closing initiatives
- Contribute to positive working environment
- Share good practices
- Lead projects within team to contribute value to full team
- Results focused and simplicity
- Act like an owner to deliver targets
- Strong presentation skills and comfort with public speaking
- Travel to visit customers