At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Europe Zone Packaging Automation Lead
Tech Supply is a recently created department within the Zone Brewery Support organisation aiming to deliver a Real Time, Connected and Continuously Optimizing Supply Chain by using Industry 4.0. tools & technologies.
Location: Leuven or flexible in one of breweries in Europe, depending on the location of the candidate
In this role you will be responsible to Support the main activities for packaging automation in breweries in Europe in terms of PLC, SCADA & Controls, by providing technical expertise.
That includes support to projects, contribute to Automation Strategic plan for the Zone, elaborate the Maintenance procedures and help identifying organization gaps and needs, contribute to Global Technical Specifications (GTS) and their Zone application.
You will be providing support to the breweries, both technical and to identify gaps and risks and build mitigation plans
- Support Zone Tech Supply organisation or other CAPEX projects, by providing technical expertise, for budget cost evaluation, planning forecast, organization, applicable standards, acceptance criteria, functional and technical design, testing and commissioning point of view
- Manage and lead selected strategic projects
- Participate in elaboration of Automation Strategic plan for the Zone
- Participate the elaboration of Global Technical Specifications (GTS), and make sure they are properly understood and implemented by all Zone and breweries actors
- Support breweries' Technical Services on request
- Write and update maintenance procedures, explain and provide training to all relevant actors, audit the application. Involve ZBS Maintenance in that process.
- Recommend specific Skill Matrixes, and training plans for the brewery technicians+ Audit
- Centrally facilitate support with main suppliers