At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Sr. Specialist
Execute daily transport plan optimization within time window agreed.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Day to day planning of all domestic transport in order to get the goods delivered on time and at the best costs
- Execute Transport Optimization by running TMS: Daily route optimization using lowest rate and carrier allocation
- Pre checks of data received for optimization: review vehicle and docks capacity as main constraints and check fulls vs empties loads (in order to avoid empty legs and maximize opportunities of triangular movements and roundtrips)
- Working in close contact with ordertaking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning.
- Manage daily relationships with hauliers professionally.
- Links the transport needs with the customer order.
- Is accountable for overall lowest cost and efficient transport planning
- TMS inputs review (e.g. review matching of data updated in TMS vs reported, ensure that number of pallets and weight imported on TMS does not excide maximums,..)
- Review TMS optimization outputs and execute amendments if applicable
- Is accountable to guarantee that call-off/slot booking in the system used within TMS, is done as agreed within SLA’s
- Is accountable to ensure that the non compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team.
- Is accountable that transport exceptions and last minute demands are executed and managed and communicated.
- Issue Management on a daily basis to solve any possible incidence
- TMS Data Maintenance (e.g. monthly contractors rates updates,…)
- Serve as contact point within the team
- Serve as a mentor to your team members
- Backing Up planners in their absence and supporting planning in peaks
- Perform the tasks as requested by line manager.