At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Expert SA
Support planning team on technical TMS requirements / queries and in opening cases with TMS software provider when applicable.
Additional responsibility is foreseen to fine tuning of the system setup in line with South Africa tender strategies and business requirements.
Subsequently the person will work alongside of Zone TMS engineer to define specific improvements and implement best practices from zone level.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Support planning team on technical TMS requirements / queries and in opening cases with TMS software provider when applicable
- Support on TMS solution activities:
- Rates maintenance
- Optimization improvement
- Adapt business requirements to solution
- Create reports through Business Analytics
- User management (new, password reset,..)
- Support delivery of new solutions
- Identify with the planning teams gaps in the current solution and work on their closing
- Bring new ideas on more efficient use of the tool, develop them with functional team and implement them
- Work on automations of the planning & building further improvements (such as robotic) on top of the existing tool
- Support technical change requests on ERP and TMS in order to improve the planning tool
- Point of contact for escalations and issue resolution