At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
People Digital Transformation Expert
Project management expert design action plans to increase productivity, manage project costs, and keep projects on schedule for completion. This is a management position, and project management expert will often lead entire teams of staff to keep project goals coordinated and get projects completed. Project management expert communicate with clients and ultimately answer to supervisors, though this job requires a great deal of autonomy.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Analyze Project Needs
Manage Project Schedules and Budgets
- The Project management expert must identify the products and personnel required to complete projects.
Determine Project Priority
- Project management expert are responsible for keeping projects on schedule and on budget. People in this position must provide detailed cost analysis and timetable reports in order to facilitate this task.
Receive Regular Updates
- It is the responsibility of the Project management expert to determine which projects are most essential to the business and divide resources based on project priority.
- The project management expert must ask for frequent updates from all staff assigned to various projects and analyze these updates to identify potential problems that may keep projects from being completed on time and within budget.
Monitor Project Performance
- Project management expert must create visual and written presentations regarding the status of projects to which they are assigned and present these presentations to supervisors, customers, and project staff team members.
Assign Duties to Staff
- A Project management expert must continuously monitor the status of projects and the performance of the team assigned to the project.
Geographical scope: Europe Zone
- As the person in charge of the project, the Project management expert must assign various work duties and tasks to the project staff and ensure that everyone involved with the project is working continuously and efficiently.
- Managing portfolio of application projects and change requests
- Resource planning
- Budget responsibility
- Liaison with global and zone IBS counterparts to delivery defined tasks
- Managing the project IT related costs to defined budget
- Close follow up on risks and issues
- Contact person for Business for Delivery of projects and change requests
- Number of Direct Reports: none
- Countries supported: Zone Europe
- Systems supporting: Portfolio of applications projects and change requests across functions
- IT Operations team
- Business Unit IT managers
- Business key users
- Vendors, 3rd parties
- Performance Managers
- Release management team