At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Inventory Deployment Officer
Coordination of the finished goods and empties flows within the Germany 1st tier network in an efficient and optimal way (lowest landed cost), in order to guarantee availability for both internal customers (production lines, co/repacking, DC´s) and external customers (1st tier customers)
Treat incoming orders from AB Inbev country organizations according to the stock process definitions to ensure deliveries and invoicing to customer according to agreed SLA’s.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Stock management - right finished goods/empties are available at the right location in the 1st tier network at the right moment
- Process stock check for orders from customers or AB Inbev country organizations
- Create Push and Pull Stock Transfer Order received through ERP, email according to ABI procedures and according to the filling plan/process orders
- Export orders stock allocation and analyzes availability issues
- Analysis of stock age for finished goods inventories, identifies risks and liaises with business SPOCs to alleviate the risk
- Receive instructions from the CSC Agent to enter the order in the system, modify the order based on different instructions
- Manage orders in SAP (ERP) and other systems according to the systems in use in the countries in scope for CSC
- Verify availability of products, customer credit, (and pricing), verify if there are specific logistic rules. The Inventory deployment Officer must also take into account the specifications of the Customer master data
- Contact CSC in Bremen in cases of customer wishes and changes of customer orders (SalesForce)
- Follow up Service level performance
- Close work and daily contact with Scheduling, CSC, Transport planning, Order Taking Team and a internal or external customers per E-mail or phone
- Support to structural improvements (PDCA & Risk Management follow-up) & projects, SLA, KPI and Excellence Program dashboard tracking support
- Reacts on demands and questions and solves issues from the business
- Perform team routines and check points