At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Credit Management Expert
Purpose of the Job
Credit management expert is the owner of the elaborate process and technology knowledge and it's retention in the credit and collections team for the country, as well as responsible for credit-collections activities of the full Nordics portfolios.
The expert is accountable for providing technical expertise support and training to the collections team members, lead & drive the implementation of new processes and improving the existing processes, supporting cross-team and cross-country collections process standardization and acting as a project management SPOC for Global and EUR Zone project initiatives, mainly focused on the Nordics scope.
Main characteristics: (Challenges)
- Lead the implementation of new transformed ways of working along with updated ITsolution
- Execute credit-collections activities for the customers with significant impact on the business and high complexity of accounting / commercial relationships
- Support standardization of processes and procedures
- Manage the customer portfolio of Denmark and lead the other Nordics scopes
- Take lead in the project aimed to improving processes and technology for credit-collections, support change management with Sales, customers and OTC teams.
- Commercial losses
- Bad debts
- Overdue and Cash Flow
- OTC Efficiency
- Solutions Excellence Program
Key contacts: (internal – external)
- Sales Finance Managers
- Sales teams
- OTC credit-collections team
- CSC (customer service centres) Back-office teams
- GCC (global capability centres) OTC team in India
- Finance department
- Legal dept.
- BU Cash Flow manager
- Internal auditors
Debt portfolio monitoring and Credit and collections management:
- Collections of account receivables for key account customers and accounts with significant commercial importance or complex accounting
- Customer account maintenance, clean-up and clearing incl. deductions reconciliation and work on unallocated cash items
- Regular review of customer payment behavior, credit risk assessment and credit limit calculation
- Manage order release, incl. approval within threshold defined by Credit Policy and credit management procedures
- Prepare and lead the regular collections routine meetings with Sales teams
- Process improvement and process expertize support
Constant review of the existing process flow and identification of process gaps to be resolved and opportunities to increase efficiencies within the team
- Coordinate the process improvements and transformations in the Nordics C&C scope
- Support the implementation of standard processes for new activities performed by the team
- Provide training, consultancy and coaching to the team on E2E process execution in credit collections and OTC area
- Together with the team identify and resolve overdue and commercial losses issues caused by process issues
- Evaluate compliance to policies and internal procedures for the credit management and collections processes, create the action plan and follow-up its completion with the teams to increase the compliance
- Monitor the updates and changes of legislation and / or business environment which might affect collections and credit management, communicate with the Credit manager and the team reg the change
- Assist in developing procedures for non-recurring transactions and events, training new employees within the role (initial training, internal training plan, various operating applications)
- Process reviewing, gap identification and efficiency proposition
- Process Implementation support
- Team Training, consultancy, and coaching on E2E Credit & Collections and order to cash.
- Policies compliance evaluation, planning, execution and follow up.
Technical support and relationship management:
- Procedure development assistance
- Role on system management via SAP, Financial Supply Chain
- Management, Salesforce.com, and others.
- Follow up with IT Department on raised incidents and resolution
- Monitor user-acceptance within the team
- Take part in training for new IT tools implementation
- Support relationship building externally and internally
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with bailiff and lawyers
- Interfacing with other (Zone capability center) and GCC (Global capability center) teams Support escalation and approval management for critical tasks.
- Ensure compliance with credit management principles, ZCC standards, AB InBev policies and SLAs
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual service level agreements
- Assist in developing procedures for non-recurring transactions and events
- Ensure compliance with all safety procedures and safety training requirements
- Initial training, internal training plan, various operating applications
- Assist relationship building between the ZCC, business unit and customers
- Assist in establishing and maintaining appropriate relationships with key collection agencies
- Interface with other ZCC teams to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities