At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
E-Retail Customer Strategy Manager
Purpose of the Job
We need an eCommerce business leader to shape the future of our online customer relationships. Working across a variety of customers (including traditional drive retailers trying to grow online and new market entrants), the eCommerce Customer Strategy Manager is accountable for helping our partners to accelerate their growth so AB InBev brands can benefit accordingly.
- Manage several customer accounts (including Carrefour, Chronodrive, Amazon, etc) and help them develop their ecommerce activity through various levers of growth (Assortment, promotion, merchandising)
- Monitor performances & adapt strategy all year long
- Coordinate ecom strategy with ABI offline sales team to ensure good synergies between offline and onlineAlways challenge what’s established and find new opportunities to grow
- Share and work closely with ZX Europe E-commerce team
Main characteristics: (Challenges)
- Developing strong relationship with E-retail partners by : meeting them frequently, implementing activations with them, coming up with new test & learn ideas, unlocking exclusive partnership (ex : e-merchandising)
- Monitoring offline and online plans to ensure strong performances thanks to very close collaboration with ABI KAMs and Catmans
- Building activations plan with suppliers and Ecom Marketing team
- Following up promotional spends (NIP)
- Tracking performances thanks to Nielsen on a monthly basis and Data Impact on a weekly basis
- Communicating performances & successes to ABI & ZX teams
- This job involves ensuring alignment with many stackeholders internally and externally but also developing a strong visibility within ABI sales team to make sure to get included into the multichannel plans.
- Work with the ZX & ABI Marketing team to align on brand plan in e-commerce
- Always explore new business opportunities either by expanding to new customers, developing our existing partnerships or working with new suppliers. “If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.” J. Bezos
- Analyze uplift and ROI of each activations, monitor the performances of each customer accounts.
Key contacts: (internal-external)
- ABI FR KAM & Catman teams
- European ZX E-retail teams
- ABI local trade & marketing teams
- E-commerce marketing managers in the portfolio of customers
- Retailer’s buyers and offline heads of category
- 3rd party digital agencies providing e-commerce solutions
Target Revenue & EBITDA
E-retail EUR NR & E-commerce (including e-store) EBIDTA
2 country & personal targets
Delivering outstanding results including but not limited to: JBP scores (improving relationship with partners) & Drive MS