YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Team spirit.
- Acceptance to give support outside working hours if required.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding the team/company culture and goals, and act upon.
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Minimum of two years experience in analyst or comparable position.
- Supply chain overall, packaging and logistics knowledge.
- Fluency in and good knowledge of English
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Advanced MS-Excel skills / Basic MS Access and SQL knowledge / System minded / Analytical skills.
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.