At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Expansion Manager Europe
- You have the opportunity to shape the European growth agenda of the leading global brewer and work with some of the most valuable and well known consumer brands
- Key responsibility of the role is to shape the expansion of AB InBev into additional European markets end-to-end from opportunity identification to implementation of local organizations, customer relationships and initial commercial negotiations. In addition, you shape the Route-to-market strategy of AB InBev Europe in established and new markets
- You identify opportunities in our European portfolio, assess the market attractiveness, identify strategically most attractive occasions and our ability to win in those markets. You develop short- and mid- term plans, business cases and recommendations to guide decision making of our European Management Committee towards prioritized expansion markets
- Within prioritized markets you lead the evaluation of ideal commercial strategy and route-to-market ranging from partner selection and brand portfolio definition towards definition of optimal sales structure
- During a market entry phase or Route-to-Market change you work closely with the local sales and marketing teams to create customer relationships, engage in initial commercial negotiations, define pricing and SKU portfolio and define the operating model
- You are responsible for regular reviews of our route-to-market effectiveness and benchmarking best-practices across countries, incl. wholesaler compensation models, sales routines and excellence programs