At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- The Junior Category Buyer is responsible for implementing strategies for Regional approved categories via strategic sourcing initiatives and optimization projects, as well as performing spot buy. The role negotiates PO’s and implements contracts for specific categories ensuring benefits in service levels, quality, price, etc.
The key accountabilities for this role include but are not restricted to:
Strategic Category Sourcing
- Define & execute category strategy and risk mitigation plans
- Execute strategic sourcing
- Manage supplier relationship and develop collaborative initiatives
- Generate savings
Execute Spot Buys
- Identify suppliers for specific need or categories
- Utilize properly SAP
- Conduct RFQ/e-Auction
- Analyse results, negotiate and select supplier
- Convert PR into PO
- Identify suppliers meeting business requirements
- Negotiate with suppliers and select the best option
- Review, sign and ensure implementation of negotiated contracts/PO’s
- Resolve outstanding contract/PO issues and claims
- Complete contract termination requests & submit for approval
- Consolidate contracts locally as well as across countries
- Assure timely contract renewal and manage/plan contract expiration dates
- Drive/maintain highest automation levels
- Drive spend coverage via Procurement
- Drive proper/transparent contracting/purchasing methods
- Request vendor or material data cleansing
- Escalate issues to Sourcing and Spot Buy Lead
- The creation of a new operating model will transform ABI Procurement Function towards a much higher level of centralization at Regional level. This will require a high level of client satisfaction and efficiency at Regional level.
- The Junior Category Buyer role is responsible to develop and manage its Category. This role is responsible since sourcing strategy, PO creation until contract management. The Junior Category Buyer plays a very important role in order to drive continuous improvement to its Category and acts as a right hand to the Category Buyer.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- The Junior Category Buyer is responsible for Strategic Sourcing of his Category in Regional, executing sourcing initiatives
- The Junior Category Buyer ensures contract management
- Drives continuous improvement in the Region. Responsible to identify risks and develop category mitigation plans
- Conduct Spot Buy
- Category Buyers and Junior Category Buyers
- Sourcing and Spot Buy Lead
- Category Managers
- PO Management Lead and Specialists
- Sourcing Support Lead and Specialists
- Content & IT Management Lead and Specialists