At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Expert GE
Responsible for the planning of all GSA domestic transport orders for finished goods, Empty goods, at the best total price and the highest efficiency, taken the customer delivery date and customer requirements into account (internal and external), without jeopardizing Service Level.
- Day to day planning of all domestic transport in order to get the goods delivered on time and at the best costs.
- GSA Domestic transport exception management (solving of day to day issues) to fulfill internal and external customer requirements and still delivering in time and in full.
- GSA: Usage of manual planning, supported by legacy system, and the portal solution for slot management and transport confirmation via automatic call-off process.
- Working in close contact with ordertaking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure a proper planning.
- Manage daily relationships with hauliers professionally.
- Links the transport needs with the customer order.
- Taking pro-active measures ensuring right flow of work in the team
- Knowledge transfer to the team members
- Focusing on the Service Level and VLC targets and control of daily actions by team members for their achievement
- Substitution of the Team Lead in its absence
- Participation in projects for the improval of the daily work
- Implementation of the new processes
- Supporting Team Lead in the overview of the operational matters in the team
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis of data to support daily & strategic decisions.
- Is accountable for overall lowest cost and efficient transport planning for GSA.
- Is accountable to coordinate the internal and external transport capacity usage and availability.
- Is accountable for the communication towards the hauliers to confirm transport planning and needs.
- Is accountable to guarantee that call-off/slot booking in the system used within GSA, is done as agreed within SLA’s.
- Is accountable to ensure that the non compliant transport is corrected and confirmed afterwards and communicated to the appropriate team.
- Is accountable that transport exceptions and last minute demands are executed and managed and communicated.
- Is accountable for the evaluation of transport and Suppliers regarding service and costs
- Is accountable for the holiday planning of regional drivers, by collecting the info from different sites
- Is accountable for the knowledge level of all processes required for the daily job of the team members
- Is accountable for the timeous communication of relevant daily issues to the Team Lead
- Is accountable for the proper implementation of new processes
- Is accountable for the proposal of the improvements in the daily business to the Team Lead
- Is accountable for the communication across involved departments (OT,ID,FO)
- Further elaborate regional transport expertise
- Serve as contact point within the team
- Serve as a mentor to your team members
- Serve as substitute for the Team Lead in its absence