At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
1. Purpose of the job
The main purpose of the role is to drive an integrated & insightful Communications strategy for the Business Unit North (France, Netherlands & Scandinavia), leveraging a common strategy on Internal Communications & Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion and Employer Brand in order to elevate our internal & external employer brand to attract & engage the best talents for ABI.
2. Areas of focus
Employer Brand & Content
- Develop an annual plan, strategy & content to increase awareness and consideration of ABI as an employer in the Business Unit, ensuring Zone strategy localization & implementation in line with Europe standards & local needs
- Create the strategy of our recruitment plan for our graduates programs towards university students & owner of its implementation
Diversity & Inclusion
- Lead the local strategy & initiatives around Diversity & Inclusion for the Business Unit
- Ensure the D&I messaging is reaching our internal & external audience via the appropriate communication channels & train our population to become true ambassadors
- Track key metrics and KPIs to meet established goals, objectives and deliverables
Internal Communications & Engagement
- Develop and lead an Internal Communication plan with clear objectives, tools, structure (content, channel, audience, calendar) & reporting
- Align with Internal Communication & Engagement Lead Europe to ensure all Internal Communication initiatives are aligned in the Business Unit
- Drive the Engagement process for the Business Unit, in close collaboration with the Internal Communication & Engagement Lead Europe.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Unit ManCom & People team on communication topics
- Drive local recognition programs in the Business Unit
Event management & Change Management
- Guide the Business Unit President to organize senior leaders meetings (e.g. Monthly Leadership call, etc), to align agenda development , logistics & on-site coordination.
- Support change adoption and deployment of organizational changes in the Business Unit & ensure that the organization has the capabilities to sustain the change, in line with Zone strategy & standards
3. Key Contacts
- Internal BU: BU Management Committee, People Director BU North, local People team, Talent Groups
- Zone: Centers of Excellence: Employer brand Content Europe, Internal Communication & Engagement Lead Europe, Talent Acquisition Lead Europe, Communication Capabilities Cell (Prague)