At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Operations Manager
Purpose of role
- Leading/coaching of drivers and co-drivers: identifying traininig needs and appraisal of individual performance
- Organization and follow-up of day to day operations of our Delivery Operations in line with “Distribution Performance Optimization”. You’re responsible for the “Distribution Performance Optimization” Delivery and Fleet pillar.
- Responsible for financial/operations performance of the Delivery activities including analytics and actions for continuous improvement. Continuously drive initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Responsible for all activities linked to deliveries to our customers
- Work closely with colleagues from sales and clients to ensure logistics processes are running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Guarantee all POC visits and routines are planned and conducted.
- Motivate your team to reach the Key Performance Indicators of the department and the performance targets
- Daily follow-up of the safety, environment and quality norms of our delivery activities.
- Work together and maintain good relationship with social partners.
- Initiate and drive projects to continuously improve our delivery activities
- Follow-up of routine administration and being a back-up in case of absent colleagues
- Guarantee a well maintained fleet and align with the Fleet department on availability of the vehicles in our fleet