At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
We're building an agile risk management team to solve challenging problems in the beer industry. We already have developed world-class data analytics capabilities and we're now looking to expand our team to on-board additional talents to:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and scrum master
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Implement user-friendly dashboard to convey business opportunities simply and effectively
You have experience with:
- Design thinking or related field
- design intuitive, efficient and elegant interfaces for the use of our clients as well as our internal teams
- Understanding of usability and best user experience practices
- Solid conceptual thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Organized and a self-starter
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Experience creating robust and elegant dashboards to present data;
- PowerBI visualization tool
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour.