At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Spot Buyer, Simples
As a Buyer you deliver competitive advantage and sustainable value to the business at AB InBev. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing products and services for your assigned category, working closely with your stakeholder to understand their requirement, negotiating purchases, creating and managing supplier contracts and delivering savings.
- Assigned Category – Non-commercial Industrial. This includes different categories of services (cleaning, security, trainings, internal events, merchandising, office rent, couriers) and materials (office supplies and furniture, uniforms, personal protective equipment, cleaning materials).
- Work closely with your internal Stakeholders to understand their requirements for products and/or services.
- Evaluate, analyze and assess results with the objective of creating business opportunities and savings
- Drive responsible sourcing though contractual and financial negotiations
- Collaborate with functional budget owners and work closely with the Category Buyers, Manager
- Challenge existing ways of working in order to improve procurement results and efficiency, delivering procurement targets
- Identify and support added value initiatives
- Track procurement results of the assigned area of responsibility and translate into reporting structures