At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Sales Consultant – Liege – German Speaker
Get to know us
Pride yourself on your sales pitch? Love being out in the field and meeting new customers? This role gives you the opportunity to gain experience in front line sales at the world’s biggest brewer. You will be responsible for prospecting and 'in the know' for new points of connection (bars, clubs, restaurants) openings in your territory and determine which to target and secure.
You’ll be the perfect fit, if like us you have a passion for beer and thrive at selling in a dynamic and creative urban environment. With operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 150, we are truly a world leader, with a diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands including global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.
You as a Sales Consultant Horeca
- You will be prospecting, hunting, building relationships and securing new business.
- You’ll be responsible for growing distribution, volume, profitability and brand experience within a portfolio of On Trade accounts (On Trade = anywhere you purchase product and consume on the premises e.g. bars & restaurants)
- You will be working with our Brand and Trade Marketing teams to deliver trade activations for your customers (parties, live music, etc.)
- You will develop a deep knowledge base related to brewing process, beer types and styles, handling, tasting, serving
- You will take ownership of annual individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back
- You will take care of spend and budget management for your territory
Benefits for you
- Growing - learning on the job – enjoying being out of your comfort zone. Being agile and adapting to new environments, setting goals that help you grow.
- Constantly improving - developing yourself with support & coaching - we push ourselves and each other.
- We are meritocratic – good performance will be rewarded. And we are owners – we take results personally.
- Expertise – we’ll equip you with the tools & knowledge to become a true beer expert
- Creativity - Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to work at AB InBev!