At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Business Development Representative – Craft and Speciality
This role is responsible for aggressively growing AB InBev’s business in the most influential and craft-led bars/restaurants/pubs in Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds. This will be achieved through developing relationships, growing networks and being a true Brand Ambassador for AB InBev. This role requires a passion for beer, existing knowledge of the craft beer landscape in the UK, and an ability to bring a rigorous Sales approach in a dynamic and creative urban environment with often highly sophisticated & entrepreneurial customers to deliver both organic and incremental volume and cash.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing distribution, volume, profitability and brand experience within a portfolio of High End Urban (on trade) accounts with a craft focus
- Develop a deep knowledge base related to brewing process, beer types and styles, handling, tasting, serving in order to develop our brands, and enhance consumer and customer experience on premise
- Represents total AB InBev UK premium portfolio, especially our craft brands
- Ownership of annual individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back
- Territory spend and budget management
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Work with the Brand and Trade Marketing teams to deliver trade activations (parties, live music, etc)
- Constant delivery of superior on premise experiences
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products within the category and craft competitor activity
- Build and evolve a comprehensive network with other sales professionals in the wider AB InBev business
- Represent AB InBev in a professional manner at all times