At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
M2 Field Sales Manager Zx Ventures
Leadership role within the UK On-Trade Field Sales team, managing a team covering a territory across the UK to deliver strong Craft & Speciality distribution & volume growth targets in some of the most influential, high end craft accounts. The role will allow you to support personal development of those in your team and grow your own team work, leadership & communication skills whilst focusing on building relationships with both existing and potential new business and their senior management team. A strong candidate for this position will be someone that is a great fit with Ab Inbev’s 10 principles and has an exceptional knowledge of our craft & speciality beer portfolio
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Understand and keep abreast of industry insights and developments in order to empower and drive outlet trade
- Nurture key internal team relationships to ensure smooth delivery of any new businesses wins
- Responsible for growing distribution, volume, profitability and brand experience within a portfolio of High End Urban (on trade) accounts
- Represents total AB InBev UK premium portfolio but with a focus on craft & Speciality
- Territory spend and budget management
- Identify and leverage business opportunities (i.e. new customers)
- Work with the Brand and Trade Marketing teams to deliver trade activations (parties, live music, etc)
- Execution of our people cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- Audit POC Execution standards
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products within the category
- Liaise very closely with our Zx Ventures trade & marketing team to support the delivery of specific activations
- Represent AB InBev in a professional manner at all times in keeping with the brands represented
- Undertake all responsibilities with reference to AB InBev procedures & routines
- Lead a team focusing on personal development & target achievement