At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Wholesale Account Manager
Get to know us:
Are you a people person and a natural networker? In this role, you will contribute to the growth of the world’s biggest brewer by proactively bringing solutions to customers to help them drive our and their business.
You’ll be the perfect fit, if like us you have a passion for beer and thrive at selling in a dynamic and fast paced environment. With operations in over 50 countries and our brands sold in over 150, we are truly a world leader, with a diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands including global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.
Check out if you are the person we are looking for!
As a Wholesale Account Manager you will:
- Manage the relationship with key wholesale contacts, whilst acting as a true brand ambassador.
- This role will be focused on both account management to maximise existing relationships, whilst also putting significant focus on winning and developing new accounts
- Grow AB InBev share/sales within the National and Regional Wholesale Partners
- Build promotional plans with customers to ensure AB InBev has the strongest promotional participation across categories & outperforms the competition across all key commercial metrics
- Track, monitor and manage ABI listing fee and legacy loans
- Implement the joint customer business plan that not only ensures we deliver our key commercial metrics but at the same time is focused on consumers
- Deliver specific brand distribution and innovation targets across the account portfolio
- Build and maintain a strong network with other sales professionals in the wider AB InBev business
- Develop leadership skills through acting as the commercial gatekeeper, and functional mentor, for multiple sales roles operating on your territory at outlet level.
Benefits for you:
- Growth - learning on the job and seeking new challenges. Being agile and adapting to new environments, setting goals that help you grow.
- Developing yourself - with support & coaching - we push ourselves and each other.
- We are meritocratic – great performance will be rewarded. And we are owners – we take results personally.
- Expertise - we’ll equip you with the tools knowledge to become a true beer expert: our great brands, the brewing process, beer types and styles, handling, serving, tasting
- Creativity - Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to work at AB InBev!